Thursday, March 12, 2009

My weekend has begun!

We are taking tomorrow off and chaulking it up as a "mental health day".. we are off to Disneyland! We have passes and want to get our monies worth..Missy doesn't even know yet. We love just getting her in the car and and heading out.. By the time we get on the highway she has usually guessed where we are heading..

The week has flown by.. The coughing is almost completely gone. We did not make it to the gym.. must get back on track next week. Speaking of exercise, it looks like I am going to coach soccer for Maya this season. We will have to see how it goes. Wish us all luck..

It's a balmy day today.. I feel like putting on a fire and a movie but I know I should start the laundry and the house work.. that never ending battle of chores.. like hamsters on a wheel no matter how much we clean, make the beds, fold laundry, in a manner of days we will have to do it all over again.. It's an unending cycle.. C'est la vie...

I even have a movie to watch.. The Secret Life of Bees.. I read the book and loved it.. I don't usually like to watch movies after I have read the book, as we all know the movie people tend to change plots and often stray from the book. However, I am intrigued by the actresses that they chose. After all, who can resist Dakota Fanning, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson? we shall see..

Off I go.. I have clothes to wash and some tea to make..
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment