Monday, March 16, 2009

An award.. For Moi?


I was tagged with the Honest Scrap award by Julie.. What can I say? She is such a wonderful person.. seriously, she inspires me.. Check out her tattered threads blog (located on my blog list) and you will know why I admire that girl.. She is so "stinkin cute"...


The requirements are that I have to list 10 things about myself and then pass it on to others. So, here we go...
1) I have always said I was born in the wrong century.. I love so many things from the past. hence my hobbies, quilting, baking and reading :-)
2) I talk in my sleep.. I talk to myself
3) I cry easily..
4) I don't drink anything stronger than coffee..
5) I am still driving my first car.. I have logged over 333k miles!
6) I want to go to travel to Italy and several other places in Europe..its on my do before I die list
7) Most things in life scare me.. I am very fear driven..my goal is to learn not to fear life and relax enough to enjoy it.. this is a high priority since I don't want to pass my fears onto Missy
8) My immediate family is my greatest joy.. I love being a wife and mom
9) I am a proud Libra
10) People fascinate me..
ok, passing this one to Deanna..
Night!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment