Monday, May 18, 2009

I see blues and greens...

I found an adorable pattern for a lap sized quilt in blues and greens.. The kicker was that it was a kit.. no thinking, no digging in my stash..Quilter's Coop is my local shop but up to now I have been faithful to Fat Quarters.. the shop that has been my "Cheers"for the past 10 years.. I still drive out there 2 Friday nights a month..
Back to the quilt, it was exactly what I needed for a bright a cheery gift..It has about 4 different lines but the main one something called Al Fresco is just too much for words.. The matching daisies and the shimmery polka dots.. Need I say more? I am determined to buy more of that polka dot for my stash...I am on a mission. The blocks were done yesterday and waiting for me patiently all day.. I have 5 rows pinned up to my dining room wall.. Don't tell hubby about the holes.. they are so tiny.. The plan is to get the rows stiched and the borders on tomorrow night after the gym..
One day at a time..
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment