Sunday, April 19, 2009

Recommended reading

I have a new favorite.. I can't say enough. I am hooked. I am envious and in awe of The Pioneer Woman.. If you have never seen her site, check it out.. For those of you who already know her, love her and know how she went from Black Heels to Tractor Wheels just smile and wave.. We newbies are just now drooling at the stunning pictures, the ideas for everything from food to homeschooling and oh yeah there is that Malboro Man... Enjoy..

p.s. Bev- if you are reading this from Italy.. YOU have never read a love story like this.. Read Black Heels to Tractor Wheels.. It is a love story.. a real one.. You know love stories are not my usual thing but this one has now put romance on the map.. Ciao bella.

p.s.s Deanna- I can't believe you never told me about this site.. For Shame..

I will be dreaming to the "Cowboy take me home" song.. I am sure Ree is the real life incarnation of that song..
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment