Friday, April 10, 2009

A Blessed Friday...

Where has the week gone? I feel like it ran me over this week.. Thankfully its Friday!
We took today off and have some fun Easter plans for the day.. Missy has an egg hunt at school today.. I still have cupcakes to frost for our contribution.. I am dissapointed in the mini's as the box cake did not rise well.. hopefully the homemade cream cheese frosting and sprinkles will disguise that..

Since it's Good Friday I want to share my list of blessings..
1. I am blessed with a healthy family..
2. I am blessed because I have a few wonderful friends that have become family.
3. I am thankful for my husband of almost 10 years.
4. I am thnkful to be a mom to a Missy who not only impresses me with her spirit but takes my breath away with her love.

Blessings,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment