Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer, School, Stress...

Yes, its been a busy summer.. School started and Maya is an official student.. All that leads to STRESS! My head has been aching for about 3 days.. I wish this migraine would just hit me and be done with.. Instead it has made my head feel like a foggy ball of mush with a side of serious pain.. The weather has been all out of whack which also helps.. C'est La vie...
No time to lay down and rest.. Its Sunday and we need to get ready for the week...
Its our family day so if all goes well we will get in a movie at the local cheap theather for a kid flick.. I was also hoping to check out a different church..We need a good community feel church..Its off to costco and target for househild supplies..
Have a blessed Sunday!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment