Sunday, December 13, 2009

Settling in for the Holidays..

We started the baking, we wrapped presents and made lists.. We are nesting for the holidays.. I can't wait for the end of the week. I can't wait to see my dad and Tina for our Holiday dinner and gift exchange..
It will be the first in a series of mini reunions that we will get to host. This year our house is the gathering spot. No pressure. In fact, I am ready for the fun to begin.. We will make tamales, host a cookie decorating day and at least one ornament exchange before the real event.. Christmas. It has always been my favorite holiday.. The lights, the mystery of presents, the food and most importantly family.. It's a time when we cocoon at our house. We eat, sleep and play together for a few days..
Can't Wait!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment