Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Slow down!

That is what I want to yell at Father Time.. I don't know how it happened but its mid April! What? Seriously.. We have been so busy with work, spring break, life.. I know how blessed I am and believe me I am thankful for so much in my life. I am not complaining, I am just saying I need a minute to smell the roses....
It's just been one of those times in my life where I feel discombobulated.. I want to do more than is possible.. The list runs the gamut..I have things to do like clean, places to go and people to see.. I am out of my routine, we have added more to the mix which always means we need to readjust until all the balls are in the air at the right time... Hang on..
I will try to catch up on the events of late.. We have made some amazing memories..


On a beautiful Sunday in April Maya had a personal Easter Egg Hunt..



Easter was quiet right up until that HUGE EARTHQUAKE! We hosted at the Galvan Ranch and enjoyed a quiet day.. just after saying grace..The 7.2 started and rolled through the house.. we were literally able to look and talk through it.. I think God was telling us to slow down..
For everything there is a time and a season..
Alex

1 comment: