Sunday, October 23, 2011

Maya's great 8 birthday!

The year has flown by for us as a family.. October is always a busy month but this year the stress of life meant more chaos than normal.. Before I knew it I realized that Maya's birthday had snuck up on me..



This year Maya wanted an all girl event..


Thankfully she wanted games and music. A few pink party supplies and a homemade cake was all that was needed for these girls to enjoy their afternoon..


Lily was a sight with the hula hoop..


They started the games with the limbo game and enjoyed being silly..


A few hours of fun and games was perfect for celebrating...
I think it was an extended playdate..
However, we couldn't let a birthday pass without family which meant a long day for all of us.. If it wasn't for my mom and Deanna I think I would have passed out from exhaustion..
Her 8 shaped cake was shared with family and our neighbors (our second family)..



She was flooded with gifts and by 8:00 exhausted beyond her 8 years!


I still can't believe it but ready or not she is the Great 8..


Happy birthday baby!
Love,
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment